2013 Valero Texas Open
General Admission Tickets On Sale
Positioned the week prior to the Masters Tournament, April 1-7, 2013, the Valero Texas Open anticipates one of the strongest player fields in years to battle it out on the AT&T Oaks Course at TPC San Antonio.
Tickets and parking passes go on sale Saturday, December 1, 2012.
Spectators can visit www.ValeroTexasOpen.org to purchase:
* Good Any One Day general admission tickets
* Purchase your tickets online for $20.
* Purchase your tickets online for $15 with promo code to support local schools through "Chip In for Schools" fundraiser. 100% of the ticket proceeds will directly benefit participating schools.
* List of participating schools include:
Alamo Heights High School - Golf Team, Bandera High School - Golf Team, Brennan High School - Golf Team, Churchill High School - Band Parents Association, Clemens High School - Golf Team, Discovery School of San Antonio, Inc, Elrod Elementary School, Greater San Antonio Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Heintz Preschool PTO / Congregation Agudas Achim, Ingram Tom Moore High School - Golf Team, Judson High School- BPA, Lutheran High School - Golf Team, Madison High School - Golf Team, Marshall High School - Golf Team, Monte Vista Montessori, Paul Ott Elementary School, Rawlinson Middle School - Golf Team, Robert E. Lee High School- Golf Team, Taft High School - Golf Team, Tom C. Clark High School - Golf Team, and Vanguard Institute.
* Visit http://www.valerotexasopen.org/charities/chip-in-for-schools/ to view the list of participating schools and their corresponding promo code.
General Parking Lots
* Retama Park for $5/day.
* Lot B near Evans Rd. & TPC Parkway (close proximity to TPC San Antonio) for $20/day.
Through the fundraiser, "Chip In for Schools", spectators can also purchase tickets directly from participating schools for $15, with 100% of the money going back to the selected school of choice. Simply view the list of participating schools and contact them to make your purchase.
The special offer of $15 for Good Any Day tickets through "Chip In for Schools" ends on Friday, March 8.
Valero Texas Open sponsorship packages are still available by contacting the office at (210) 345-3898 or by visiting the tournament's website at www.ValeroTexasOpen.org. Admission to the tournament is FREE for kids 12 and under compliments of Wingstop, and active duty military and their families are admitted FREE compliments of USAA. Parking information is available on the tournament's website.
Posted December 1, 2012 || Viewed 4,127 times