Life Time McKinney at Craig Ranch Opens Today Near TPC Craig Ranch Golf Course
Eleventh Dallas-area club; Covers more than 100,000-square-feet with 12 outdoor pickleball courts, 50-meter outdoor pool, studio boutiques, training floor, restaurant, spa and
By Brian Weis
Life Time (NYSE: LTH), the nation's premier healthy lifestyle brand, today announced the opening of Life Time McKinney at Craig Ranch, the 11th club in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro and 29th Life Time location in Texas.
Located near the PGA TPC Craig Ranch Golf Course, Life Time announced the purchase of the former Craig Ranch Fitness & Spa in late-2021. Following a multi-million-dollar renovation, the new Life Time will encompass all things healthy living with truly unparalleled experiences and amenities. Highlights include:
* 12 new outdoor pickleball courts with brand new surfaces, nets and lighting to ensure games can go into the night.
* Unlimited access to Life Time's Group Training Classes: GTX, Alpha and Ultra Fit. Each of these classes offers progressive programming, a supportive community and guidance from expert coaches.
* A unique outdoor pool space featuring the only 50-meter pool in the area, a full LifeCafe with indoor and outdoor seating, and an outdoor firepit with surrounding TVs. The pool will be heated for year-round access.
* Dedicated studios for barre, cycle, Pilates and yoga and group fitness studios for Life Time's signature formats like Barbell Strength and Warrior Sculpt.
* A massive, state-of-the-art workout floor with hundreds of pieces of equipment for cardiovascular and strength training.
* Kids Academy featuring kids programming with studio classes, art, music, Spanish immersion, homework help and more (up to 2.5 hours daily).
* ARORA programming designed for active agers with classes, social events, and seminars.
* LifeSpa offering esthetician services and massage.
* LT Recovery featuring compression, massage, and chiropractic services.
* Luxury dressing rooms with whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and high-end, complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, and more.
"We couldn't be more excited to bring our Life Time lifestyle to McKinney and the Craig Ranch area," said Jeff Zwiefel, Life Time president and chief operating officer. "We have an incredible team ready and committed to helping members achieve their health, wellness, entertainment and relaxation goals in a luxurious setting that offers something for everyone."
Life Time McKinney at Craig Ranch is open Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Fridays from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. For more information, call 469-748-3100.
Revised: 12/06/2022 - Article Viewed 231 Times
- View Course Profile
About: Brian Weis
Brian Weis is the Publisher of GolfTrips.com, a network of golf travel and directory sites including GolfWisconsin.com, GolfMichigan.com, ArizonaGolfer.com, GolfAlabama.com, etc. Professionally, Brian is a member of the Golf Writers Association of America (GWAA), International Network of Golf (ING), Golf Travel Writers of America (GTWA), International Golf Travel Writers Association (IGTWA) and The Society of Hickory Golfers (SoHG). In 2016, Brian won The Shaheen Cup, an award given to a golf travel writer by his peers.
All of his life, Brian has been around the game of golf. As a youngster, Brian competed at all levels in junior and high school golf. Brian had a zero chance for a college golf scholarship, so he worked on the grounds crew at West Bend Country Club to pay for his University of Wisconsin education. In his adult years, his passion for the game collided with his entrepreneurial spirit and in 2004 launched GolfWisconsin.com. In 2007, the idea for a network of local golf directory sites formed and GolfTrips.com was born. Today, the network consists of a site in all 50 states supported by national sites like GolfTrips.com, GolfGuide.com and GolfPackages.com. It is an understatement to say, Brian is passionate about promoting golf and golf travel on a local, regional, national and international level.
On the golf course, Brian is known as a fierce weekend warrior that fluctuates between a 5-9 handicap. With a soft fade, known as "The Weis Slice", and booming 300+ drives, he can blast it out of bounds with the best of them.
Contact Brian Weis:
GolfTrips.com - Publisher and Golf Traveler